Five days – five different online seminars about key issues and challenges for smarter, greener towns, cities and districts.
The My Smart City District cluster of 25 cities in 13 countries is putting on a series of online seminars – the Lunch Academy – set to take place 11:30-12:15 every day of the EU Sustainable Energy week 13-17 June. And all for free!
On the MSCD Lunch Academy menu, you’ll see five topics about which international projects will deliver their own real-world insights and key tips challenged and enhanced by an expert commentator.
- FINANCE: Monday 13 June. Economic aspects of retrofitting, balancing limited financial resources and how to produce replicable models with examples from CELSIUS, EU-GUGLE & expert input from CITYnvest/ Climate Alliance
- CITIZEN ENGAGEMENT: Tuesday 14 June. A valuable opportunity to learn more about linking smart cities with smart citizens with input from CITyFiED, CITY-ZEN and expert commentator EngageCitizen
- RETROFITTING: Wednesday 15 June. Designing, implementing and ultimately delivering smart retrofitting at district level courtesy of CITY-ZEN, R2CITIES, and invited experts of ECTP
- DISTRICT HEATING & COOLING: Thursday 16 June. A seminar on district heating and cooling solutions for the future with examples from READY, CELSIUS and expert challenger from EuroHeat & Power
- REPLICATING @ SCALE: Friday 17 June. How to get cities smarter and more energy efficient faster, with less risk: replication and achieving scale in smart cities with SINFONIA, CITyFiED, and invited experts of BPIE
* indicates required